Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wellness # 41: Going Green- Part 2

Activity 3: From any of the sites above, list one activity that you think would be easy to do to live a greener lifestyle.....I liked the tips on driving to conserve gasoline, tire wear, etc. Since I commute 40 miles a day, this is very relevant.

List a second that would require more commitment, but would really like to try..... The Do-It-Yourself: Stop Junk Mail, Email and Phone Calls really does take a great deal of time and effort but I WILL try. We have stopped the phone calls (pretty much!) and emails are a fact of life but junk mail is a real pet peeve of mine! We have a post office box and sometimes it is so packed with flyers it is difficult to get all the mail out of the box. I asked at the post office but they told me that they are paid to put it in the boxes...so it is necessary to go through all the channels that are mentioned...Lots of time and effort but certainly worth a try!

No comments: